Anticorrosion rubber mastic ZHKMa
Anticorrosion rubber mastic ZHKMa - two-component system consisting of rubber base and hardener mixed by customer immediately before use.
In the cured condition, the anticorrosive mastic ZHKMa is a rubber-like material. Its most important technical properties are resistance to heat and cold, hydrophobicity, weather resistance, resistance to UV and to ozone, low dependence of physical characteristics on temperature, good dielectric properties.
- the protection of concrete and metal surfaces from weather damage.
- silicate based materials gluing, decorative details bonding to concrete, construction joints sealing.
- sealing the hatches, covers, controls, threaded connectors;
- as gaskets for parts with a rough surface;
- cable entry, devices and equipment sealing.
- for sealing metal connectors from stainless steel, aluminum and titanium alloys;
- for sealing equipment operating in air at temperatures from -50ºС to + 150ºС and for a short time up to + 250ºС;
- for protection against vibration, shock and alternating loads;
- for the manufacture of gaskets, figured products in the casting.
- The material is resistant to critical temperatures (from -50°С to +250°С).
- The material is hydrophobic and provides hydrophobicity of the treated objects.
- Mastic is resistant to the influence of atmospheric factors.
- Mastic is resistant to the action of ozone and UV.
- The material has good dielectric properties.
The concrete surface should be sanded before applying (in order to remove dirt and surface treatments) and dusted.
To clean up a metal surface to the degree of St3 or Sa2,5, to remove dust and degrease.
Working time with the finished mastic is controlled by amount of catalyst and can be in the range from 0.5 to 3 hours. Before use, hardener (catalyst) is thoroughly mixed into the paste in the required amount for a given pot life.
CoatingMastic application onto the surface is possible with a spatula or brush without additional solvents.
Store the mastic ZHKMa in closed warehouse in a sealed container at a temperature from -30°C to +40°C, protected from direct sunlight.
The guaranteed shelf life in original container is 12 months.Storage over the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean the product is unusable. In case, if store more please check the properties of product before use.
Mastic is supplied in metal buckets with a capacity of 10L or 20L.
The hardener is supplied in polymer containers (with gas vent valve) with a volume of 0.5 l or 1 l.
The application of the mastic does not require special safety measures.Detailed instructions are given in the relevant product safety data sheet. It can be provided upon request.
Physical and chemical properties
|Parameter name and measure unit||Standard|
|Appearance||Homogeneous, without impurities|
|Relative strength, MPa, not less|
|Elongation,%, not less|
|Adhesion to concrete MPa, min|
|Water absorption for 24 h, %, max|
|Flexibility on a beam diameter of 5 mm at -30°C.|
Heat resistance, %, not more
Curing time at +20°C, h, max
Shelf life (viability) of mastic at a temperature (+20±2)°C, h, min
Light resistance, h, not less
|Note: * When reinforcing glass fiber, glass fleece or polyester mesh - (3-3.5) MPa|