Silicon organic Liquid GKZH 136-157М is methylhydrogensilicone polymer, low-viscous oil of light-yellow color or without color. It is readily dissoluble in aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, undergoes gelation in the presence of amines, amino alcohols, strong acids and bases. No dissolution in lower alcohols.
- Health and safety information
- Guaranteed shelf life
- Liquid GKZH 136-157М is designed to impart hydrophobic (water-repellant) properties to a variety of fabrics, paper and leather; to improve humidity resistance of asbestos cement and gypsum board, ceramic materials, porcelain and glass insulators, a variety of materials of construction; to formulate release agents for glas-moulding surfaces.
- The hydrophobic treatment of surfaces with Liquid GKZH 136-157 М does not impair the air renewal in constructions, has no influence to the appearance of the material of construction, reduces the dirt retention and extends service life of surfaces treated.
- In addition, the treatment with Liquid GKZH 136-157 М prevents the deterioration of heat-insulating properties of materials of construction, treated surfaces showing a good freeze- thaw resistance, UV- and IR- resistance, withstanding alternate humectation and dissication.
- When treated with Liquid GKZH 136-157 М, building structures are not subject to destructive effect of moss and lichen.
- Physiologically harmless.
Detailed information about security in the safety data sheet, which can be obtained from our sales offices.
Shelf life - 12 months
Storage conditions: in storage room, at a distance from open flame, acids, and alkalis.TU U 24.6-33444644-007:2009, amendment 1.
Physical and chemical properties
|Name of parameter and unit of measure||Standard|
|Content of active hydrogen, %||1,5 - 1,8|
|Kinematic viscosity 20°С, cSt||10 - 80|
|Reaction of medium /pН of aqueous extract/||6 - 7|
|Water repelling ability, hrs, min.||3|